Feature

Seniors are welcomed to Wonderland

[gmedia id=34]

The Regency Ballroom in San Francisco witnessed a spectacular event on May 17 as a large percentage of CVHS seniors and their dates danced the night away at our school’s annual Senior Ball. However, the fun wasn’t only limited to dancing.

Upon being checked in by leadership staff and greeted by teachers who were chaperoning, students had many options for activities that kept the night alive. Along with the main level of the popular concert venue which held the dance floor, students were also welcomed downstairs (or via elevator, operated by Regency Ballroom staff) to participate in carnival style games, bumper cars, and even a laser tag room.

Although most students attending the event had gone out to dinner to kick off the exciting evening, the Regency had staff members operating four separate tables serving delicious crepes packed with marshmallows, chocolate syrup, strawberries, graham crackers, other various mix-ins, and of course, topped off with whipped cream.

At midnight, after the fun at the event ended, CVHS seniors left the dance beyond satisfied with their prom experience. Senior Ball 2014 was surely a night to be remembered by all of those who attended.

Evan Kwong

What you think about drugs and smart drugs? Modafinil, nootropics and other drugs you can find here: nootropics online